December Ends
Album: Aerials
Instruments: Guitar
Key: A
Guitar Tuning: Standard Tuning
Time Signature: 4/4
Instruments: Guitar
Key: A
Guitar Tuning: Standard Tuning
Time Signature: 4/4
(this is approximate, given that this is not a one-acoustic-guitar song)
For some of the D's and A's, you can fiddle with the sus4 chords:
Dsus4: x|x|0|2|3|3
Asus4: x|0|2|2|3|0
For some of the D's and A's, you can fiddle with the sus4 chords:
Dsus4: x|x|0|2|3|3
Asus4: x|0|2|2|3|0
A is generally played as:
x|0|2|2|0|0
but the normal A can be played around with as well as Asus4
x|0|2|2|0|0
but the normal A can be played around with as well as Asus4
verse:
A Em
sorry did I startle you
D A
my face was to the mirror
A Em
broken wings are lovely things
D A
if they can lead you nearer
pre-chorus:
G D A
in every cloud there is some silver
G D A
every shadow comes from light
G D A
something takes my hand and makes
Em G D
the wrong in me alright
chorus:
A
shining one
Em
you're the sun and
D A
I am burning up inside you
A
shadows fly
Em
on wings of pride and
D
if I follow
A
I will find you
A
silent one
Em
Orion
D
I whispered through you
A
I remember
A
my eclipse is
Em D
on your lips and fingertips
A
until December ends
verse
pre-chorus guitar solo thing:
A w/palm muting (or double electric guitar)
bagpipe solo:
G D A
G D A
G D A
Em G A
A
Last chorus has extra repeats, end on A
No comments:
Post a Comment