What I've Done
Album: Northampton
Instruments: Guitar
Key: G
Guitar tuning: Standard tuning
Instruments: Guitar
Key: G
Guitar tuning: Standard tuning
As taught by Trevor Lewington:
Intro:
G F C G
G F C G
G F C G
F Am G
G
I'm away to the city
F C G
Never thought I'd have to sell the farm
G
It's a shame, what a pity
F C G
Now I've got a condo for a barn
G
Came to town on my tractor
F C G
Didn't want to leave it there to rust
G
Now I drive to the office, (I)
F C G
‘Cause I never was the kind to take the bus.
Chorus 1:
G F C G
Now… the chicken’s on the chesterfield, the duck’s on the duvet
F C G
Henry the horse is in the hall
G F C G
They say that we should make the best of everything that comes
F Am (to Intro as link)
So that's what I've done
G
Got a call from my landlord
F C G
He said that only dogs and cats could stay
G
But he agreed to a treaty
F C G
As long as he got fresh eggs everyday
Chorus 2:
G F C G
Now the cows are in the kitchen and the sheep are on the shelves
F C G
Henry the horse is in the hall
G F C G
They say that we should make the best of everything that comes
F Am (To piano interlude and pipe tune. Chords not covered.)
So that's what I've done
G
Of all the jobs moving to the city
F C G
A farmer’s is the easiest to take
G
For if I were a fisherman
F C G
Surely I would have to bring a lake
Chorus 3:
G F C G
Now the donkey’s in the dining room, the pigs are by the pool
F C G
Henry the horse is in the hall
G F C G
They say that we should make the best of everything that comes
F C
So that's what I've done
F C
That's what I've done
F C
That's what I've done
F C
That's what I've done
F C
That's what I've done
Outro:
G F C G
G F C G
G F C G
F C F C F C Am G
No comments:
Post a Comment